This section contains information about how to use the map page of the dashboard to see information.
1. To begin, we are greeted by this map with several different pins/markers and a few buttons on the left side of the screen and at the top.
This is what the map page should look like by default.
2. Here, we can select multiple different devices, and in future implementations of the dashboard, these selected devices will be moved on over to the device overview/statistic page, and we will be able to look at all of the information of the selected devices together.
3. If we select the double checkmark button on the left side of the screen (highlighted in the red box), we can select all available devices to be added to our “Selected Devices” list.
4. If we select the X button, after having selected the double checkmark button, on the left side of the screen (highlighted in the red box), we can deselect all the devices and be left with an empty “Selected Devices” list.
5. Finally, if we select the box button on the left side of the screen (highlighted in the red box), we can select all available devices inside of a resizable container box that we can also move around on the map.
6. We can click on the green checkmark to confirm our choices within the box, or the red X button to cancel. Confirming will add all devices to the “Selected Devices” list, while cancelling will simply leave it empty.
7. Before leaving this page, let’s select one device so we can add it to our list.
Next, we can move on to the device information page and that manual can be found here.